Back to Fort Fairfield Journal      WFFJ-TV      Contact Us





Experimental COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ Causing Long-Term Blood Clotting Issues in Most Recipients


By:  David Deschesne

Fort Fairfield Journal, August 11, 2021


   A Canadian medical doctor from Lytton, British Columbia has revealed that the COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ are causing blood clots in recipients at a much greater rate than is being reported by the establishment.1   “The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc.,” said Dr. Charles Hoffe.  “The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan.  They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test.”

   Dr. Hoffe says more than half of his patients had abnormal D-dimer tests after an experimental COVID-19 RNA shot.  D-dimer tests measure the amount of degraded fibrin in the blood, that along with blood platelets, seals wounds.

   He warns these micro clots harm tissues in the brain, lungs, spinal cord and heart - tissues and organs that cannot regenerate.

   Objective studies have shown that when the experimental COVID mRNA vaccine  is injected into the arm, only 25% stays in the deltoid muscle and the other 75% is collected by the lymphatic system and fed into the blood circulation.  These lipid nanoparticles then absorb into blood capillaries where they cause the cells that line the walls of the capillaries to create the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.  These spiky proteins stick out, white blood cells and antibodies then arrive to attack them as foreign objects and blood platelets begin to form a clot around them - all inside the small blood vessels they are protruding inside of.

   These micro clots, while not immediately deadly, do cause the heart to pump harder to push blood through the partially blocked capillaries.  Dr. Hoffe says this could induce right-sided heart failure within 3 years.

   People with right-sided heart failure typically report symptoms of awakening at night with shortness of breath, shortness of breath when exercising, coughing, wheezing, dizziness, fatigue, lack of concentration, lack of appetite, nausea, sudden weight gain and fluid retention in ankles and legs.

   Microbiologist, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi concurs with Dr. Hoffe’s findings and has been sounding the alarm on these micro clot dangers for months while the left-wing “news” media (actually they are marketing agents for big-pharma) has belittled and otherwise ignored his warnings.

   The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons recently warned, “Long-term effects of these novel, genetically engineered products cannot possibly be known at this point. These could include autoimmune disorders, antibody-enhanced disease, infertility, cancer, or birth defects.”