Back to Fort Fairfield Journal      WFFJ-TV      Contact Us


205,000 People Have Not Died From COVID-19 in the U.S.


By:  David Deschesne

Fort Fairfield Journal, October 7, 2020


   Despite what the “official” numbers of COVID-19 deaths are on the face, which are jubilantly reported by the establishment media, the total number of people in the U.S. who have actually literally died from COVID-19 is nowhere near 205,000.

   According to historical data compiled by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, every month in the U.S. 220,000 people on average die.  Period.  These deaths are from all causes.  Whether it’s heart attacks, cancer, kidney disease, neurological disease, car accidents, drug overdoses, suicides, blunt force trauma, murder, old age, pneumonia, or any of the other hundreds of ways people can die, 220,000 people die every month in the U.S. and have been dying at that rate for years, way before COVID-19 came around.

   What the CDC, and Trump’s White House COVID-19 adviser, Deborah Birx did, quite likely for political reasons, last Spring was to advise the hospitals to count all of the above listed causes of death as a ‘COVID-19’ death if the person died with a positive PCR test for COVID-19 - or the doctor presumed COVID-19 without a lab test - even if COVID-19 was obviously not the cause of death.

   From early on in the outbreak in the U.S., the COVID-19 death numbers were artificially exaggerated in this way under the cover of public ignorance because most people didn’t understand PCR tests are not designed to be a diagnostic tool.  PCR tests are only designed to identify strands of RNA by amplifying them to levels that are detectable by the testing process.

   The New York Times recently conducted its own survey of the PCR tests in three states and found most tests are doing the amplification process to sensitively, thus making the test ultra sensitive and triggering positive on such tiny amounts of RNA particle (that supposedly belong to COVID-19) that as many as 90 percent of those people who tested positive didn’t have enough virus particles in their bodies to make them sick to begin with, much less contagious.  These people were then arbitrarily and misleadingly labeled “asymptomatic” meaning they didn’t show any symptoms.  The reason they didn’t show symptoms of COVID-19 is because they were not infected with it.  If the tests were calibrated properly, according to the New York Times, 90 percent of those with a positive test result would have ended up with a negative test result and thus the case and subsequently the death numbers would be more in line with reality.

   Now six months in to the charade, the CDC is unable to correct the death numbers in a public and notorious way without losing face, so they quietly admit under their “comorbidities” data that only 6 percent of those “COVID-19” deaths actually listed COVID-19 as the sole cause of death on the death certificates of the deceased.  The other 94 percent of supposed COVID-19 deaths listed as many as 2 to 3 additional causes of death, such as heart attack, cancer, trauma, kidney failure, etc.  If the deceased happened to have a highly sensitive PCR test that triggered positive on one lone virus RNA particle they were declared a “COVID-19” death when in reality they did not die from COVID-19 because there was not enough active virus in their body to make them sick to begin with.

   According to the CDC’s comorbidities data, only around 12,000 people in the U.S. have actually died exclusively from the effects of COVID-19.

   The reason this false paradigm is being allowed to continue and not being checked by the establishment media (save for the work of the New York Times), is to continue an environment of fear and hysteria in the general public because the government and media organizations promoting this fear-mongering message don’t want to have to admit they screwed up the data and put out the wrong information.

   The government - and the media organizations who profit from pharmaceutical ad sales - plan to leverage this artificially created fear in the general public to sell hastily-made, toxic COVID-19 vaccines that are being purposefully designed to alter the DNA of the human recipient to ultimately make the vaccinated person sicker and ultimately die quicker than they normally would, as part of a global culling and population reduction program.